- 1 (6 count) package pita bread
- olive oil
- dry basil
- garlic powder or garlic salt
- Parmesan cheese
- ground cayenne pepper
- Split the pita bread into two halves.
- Score with sharp knife, but don't cut completely through.
- Brush lightly with olive oil, sprinkle lightly with basil, garlic powder or garlic salt, Parmesan cheese and Cayenne ground pepper.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees until golden or lightly browned.
- Cool and break into pieces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.