- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 - 4 lb boneless chuck roast
- ½ stick butter
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp onion salt
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Cook in Dutch oven on top of Stove. Melt ½ stick butter. Put roast in Dutch oven in melted butter, brown real brown.
- Turn over brown other side.
- Add garlic salt, onion salt, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour mushroom soup on top roast. Spread over roast.
- Put 2 - 3 cans water into Dutch oven over roast.
- Cover and cook 2 - 3½ hours on low heat.
- Check to see if you need to add more water in hour or so.
- Makes its own gravy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.