- Mix flour, melted butter, salt and warm water to prepare the pastry.
- Cut the pastry in four equal pieces.
- To prepare the filling mix the meet, melted butter, chopped onions, egg yolks, salt and pepper.
- Roll the pastry out on the table until very thin and leave for few minutes to dry.
- Cover the pastry thinly with melted butter.
- Put the filling at the edge of one side of the pastry and roll it up to create Sausage roll like pastry.
- Take the round dish and create the spiral with the pastry starting from the middle of the dish.
- Before completely baked pour either the double cream or butter melted in warm water.
- Cook time 40-43 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.