Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 can tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon saffron, crushed (optional)
- 4 cups water
- 1 pound hearty fish fillets, cut in chunks
- 1 pound lobster tail, cut in chunks
- 12 oz scallops
- ¼ lb shrimp, shelled
- 6 clams in shells
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in pressure cooker pot and sauté onion.
- Add garlic, parsley, tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, water, salt and pepper to taste.
- Close lid and bring to high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
- Release pressure and open lid.
- Add fish and seafood, then stir.
- Close lid and bring back up to high pressure and cook for 3 minutes.
- Release pressure, open lid and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.