- 2 cups corn, manioc, or rice flour
- ⅓ cup water
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- juice from 1 orange or 2 limes
- Boil 6 cups of water in a marmite.
- While the water is boiling, mix the flour with ⅓ cup water in a calabash.
- Add the water little at a time, continuously mixing with your hands to form tiny little bouillie balls.
- May need to shake it around and break large balls into smaller forms.
- At a rolling boil, add the bouillie balls to the pot.
- Stir continuously to make sure they don't clump.
- Cook for about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Add sugar and juice and stir.
- Cook until it thickens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.