- 1 pack saltfish ( salted cod ), preferably without bones
- a little Sugar
- 1 hot pepper
- lots of lime juice
- vegetable oil
- 1 hardboiled egg
- sweet pepper
- 1 leaf chadon bene, cut up finely ( optional )
- Boil salt fish in water to extract some salt, then drain and clean, if necessary. Cut up very small
- While fish is boiling, cut finely the onions, tomatoes, cucumber, chive, sweet pepper and hot pepper, chadon bene and crush hard boiled egg with a fork
- peel and remove seeds from cucumber and cut up finely
- Add vegetables to salt fish and season with pepper, lots of lime juice and oil( it takes several tablesps. of oil ), and a little Sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.