- Cook Time: 4 minutes each side
- Serves: 2
- 4 x 6 ounce salmon fillets
Marinade ingredients Edit
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp bourbon
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- Mix the marinade ingredients following in a big ziploc bag.
- Add salmon fillets to marinade.
- Marinate for 1 – 2 hours.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray, cook on medium high heat for ~ 4 minutes each side or until done how you like it.
- Drizzle remaining sauce over fish - sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds if you'd like.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.