Create the perfect side dish for your barbeque!
- 4 (16 oz.) cans pork and beans
- ¾ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 tbsp molasses
- ¼ cup good-quality bourbon
- ½ cup strong coffee
- 1 (16 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- ¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker; cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- A half hour before serving turn to high and remove cover to steam off excess liquid.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.