Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Old Newspaper Clipping
- 8 – 10 Servings
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped, toasted
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow creme
- 2 tbsp bourbon
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 (9") graham cracker crumb crust
- In heavy 1-qt saucepan, combine sugar, butter, 1 tbsp water and salt.
- Cook over med heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolk; return to hot mixture.
- Continue cooking, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread mixture onto 9" cookie sheet. Cool.
- Break into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine cream cheese and marshmallow creme, mixing at med speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Blend in bourbon and remaining 2 tbsp water.
- Reserve ½ cup praline pieces; folding remaining pieces and whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Top with reserved praline pieces.
- Freeze until firm.