This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 ounce package bow tie pasta
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil chopped
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 summer squash or other favorite
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions then rinse and cool.
- While pasta is cooking steam squash and zucchini for 5 minutes.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Chop basil.
- Mix squash and tomatoes with pasta then add feta cheese, olive oil and vinegar.
- Toss until well mixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.