- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Chef’s knife
- Cutting board
- Medium sauté pan
- Rubber spatula
- Pepper Mill
- ⅓ measuring cup
- 1 large fennel bulb or 3 small fennel bulbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup non-alcoholic white wine
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Fresh thyme leaves, minced
- Cut fennel bulb into ½ inch slices and again into smaller pieces.
- Heat butter in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add fennel and sprinkle with seasoning and then add non-alcoholic wine, cover, and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn and simmer for 10 minutes or until fennel is gold and has absorbed the majority of liquid in the pan.
- Plate or hold above 135 °F or above if not plated immediately, sprinkle with pepper and fennel fronds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.