- 8 average breams
- Groundnut oil
- 5 red hot peppers
- 150 g of onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 150 g of fresh tomatoes
- 30G celery
- 50 g parsley
- 20 g ginger
- 30 g djanssan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash, empty and trim the breams.
- Crush all the ingredients (peppers, onions, garlic, tomatoes, celery)
- Heat some Groundnut oil in a casserole and fry the crushed ingredients for 20 minutes.
- Season the breams and coat them with Groundnut oil.
- braise on a barbecue; basting every side with the fried, crushed ingredients.
- Serve hot and decorate with parsley leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.