- 500 g lamb
- 750 g potatoes
- 200 g tomatoes
- 300 g eggplant
- 200 g string beans
- 1 onion
- salt, pepper
- parsley or kindza (coriander)
- Wash the meat and cut into pieces (2 or 3 per portion).
- If available, use a 2 or 3 litre stoneware casserole.
- Add finely chopped onion, chunks of potatoes, tomatoes cut in half, string beans from which the strings have been removed, diced eggplant, parsley greens or kindza.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add two cupful of water.
- Cover with a lid and bake for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve in the casserole.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.