Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Posted on NVN by Kay Newman (KNEWMAN1)
- Original recipe
- Makes 18 muffins
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 oz plain yogurt
- 2 cups natural bran
- 3 each eggs, beaten
- 2 cup powdered skim milk, dry
- 4 tsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick coating agent.
- Mix mashed bananas, yogurt and baking soda.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared muffin tins and bake 15 – 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 97 | Carbohydrates 15 gm | Fat 6 gm | Protein 6 gm | Sodium 354 mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.