Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 - 6 Servings
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup brandy
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled, sliced
- ½ pint fresh blueberries
- orange-flavored liqueur
- In a medium bowl, beat ice cream and brandy with electric mixer on low speed until slightly softened.
- Increase speed to med and beat until smooth.
- Place mixture in freezer container.
- Cover and freeze 8 hr or overnight; mixture will not freeze solid.
- Chill 4 - 6 brandy snifters in freezer.
- To serve: spoon ice cream mixture into chilled snifters.
- Top with strawberries and blueberries and drizzle with orange-flavored liqueur.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.