Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Family Circle, circa 2003
- Combine brandy, white crème de cacao and heavy cream or half and half with cold water in large pitcher.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Dust each serving with nutmeg.
- Mocha Alexander: Reduce crème de cacao to ¾ cup. Add ¾ cup coffee-flavored liqueur . Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Dreamy Alexander: Reduce crème de cacao to ¾ cup. Add ¾ cup cointreau. Slip half an orange slice onto the rim of each glass.
- Alexander Mint: Opt instead for dark crème de cacao and reduce to 1 cup. Add ½ cup white or green crème de menthe. Garnish with a chocolate covered mint.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.