- 6 eggs, separated
- ½ cup super fine sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups brandy
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Beat egg yolks, ¼ cup sugar, nutmeg, salt and vanilla together with rotary beater or electric mixer until very thick and light yellow.
- Slowly beat in brandy and milk.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Shortly before serving, beat egg whites to soft peaks.
- Gradually beat in remaining ¼ cup sugar with same beater, beat cream to soft peaks.
- Fold meringue into beaten cream.
- Then slowly pour on chilled brandy mixture folding in gently.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.