Brandy Smash from Jeremy Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks, out of copyright
- Serves: 1
- Take 1 teaspoonful of white sugar
- 2 tablespoonfuls of water
- 3 or 4 sprigs of tender mint
- 1 wineglass full of brandy
- Press the mint in the sugar and water to extract the flavor, add the brandy, and fill the glass two-thirds full of shaved ice.
- Stir thoroughly, and ornament with a half a slice of orange, and a few fresh sprigs of mint.
- Serve with a straw.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.