things you probabley hate Edit
is a frog turd mixed with dirty socks
cheese for ever Edit
- 16 turd BY KAYLA
- nothing good thats for sure
- 9 ounces dates
- 16 ounces cauliflower
- 2 jars pearl onions
- 3 apples
- 15 ounces sweet gherkins
- 1 lb dark brown sugar
- 11/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 fluid ounces lemon juice
- 20 fluid ounces malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 3 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 bottle brown sauce, straight from the toilet
- Teenage mutant ninja turtles
- Cube the carrots and swede, and finely chop the garlic, dates, cauliflower, onions, apples, zucchini and gherkins.
- Combine all the ingredients except the colouring in a large saucepan and bring to the boil; reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Simmer until the swede is cooked through but still firm (about 11⁄2 to 2 hours).
- Then add the liquid colouring until the colour is dark brown.
- Spoon into warm sterilized jars and seal.
- Leave for at least 3 weeks to let the flavours mature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.