- 2 teaspoons egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar, superfine
- 2 ounces Brazilian rum
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 lemon slice
- Combine egg whites and sugar in a mixing glass.
- Stir with a bar spoon to dissolve sugar.
- Add Brazilian rum, lemon juice and ice cubes.
- Place a bar shaker on top of mixing glass and, grasping glass and shaker firmly together with both hands, shake vigorously 9 or 10 times.
- Remove shaker, place a strainer on top of glass and pour into a chilled old fashioned glass.
- With a sharp knife, slit lemon slice from peel just to center and use the slit to hold the slice on the rim of the glass.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.