- Place 2 qt. of water to boil
- Rinse the rice in a strainer and drain.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan, add the drained rice and stir in medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt and garlic; stir for more 2 minutes.
- rice will fry and water evaporate.
- Add enough boiling water to cover the rice.
- Bring it to boil and then reduce the heat to low, cover and let the rice simmer for about 20 minutes or until the water has evaporated.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.