Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup bread or all-purpose flour
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup non-fat dry milk powder
- 1½ teaspoon yeast
- Use dough cycle.
- Roll dough to ½" thickness.
- Cut with cookie cutters or a pizza cutter.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place about one hour.
- Bake at 325°F for one hour.
- When all are baked, turn off oven and leave overnight.
- Store in airtight container.