Something different for your next cookout
- 1 loaf crusty bread, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
For the dressing Edit
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 dash hot pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- combine bread, tomatoes and basil in large bowl.
- in food processor with metal blade chop garlic and salt add rosemary, hot pepper flakes and vinegar.
- add olive oil in a dtream to emulsify
- toss bread mixture and dressing
- allow to stand for at least 20 minutes so the bread can absorb the dressing
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.