- 2-3 lbs ground bread
- ¾-1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 stick melted margarine
- 1-2 tsp thyme (dried)
- 2-3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 stalks celery (chopped finely)
- 1 medium onion (chopped finely)
- ½ sweet pepper (chopped finely)
- Add seasoning to bread crumbs.
- Add margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook on top of stove low heat. (optional)
- Put inside bird - sew up or use turkey pins - sew or pin wings over breast. Cover bird with foil.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.