This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wagner Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 7½ ounces unseasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup celery sliced
- ½ cup onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray square baking dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a skillet cook celery and onions until tender then remove from heat.
- Stir in stuffing cubes, salt, poultry seasoning and black pepper.
- Drizzle broth half cup at a time to moisten tossing lightly.
- Spread mixture into prepared dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.