This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 loaf French bread sliced
- 2 fresh tomatoes, petite diced
- 1 banana pepper chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup black olives pitted and chopped
- 1 egg
- ⅓ bunch parsley finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients except bread in a bowl.
- Place tomato mixture on bread slices with a spoon.
- Place the bread slices on a broiler tray there will be some juice left in the bowl so put some on top of each slice.
- Broil 6 inches below heat for 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.