- 2 8-oz. wheels of Brie
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbs. white pepper
- 2 cups buttermilk
- Vegetable or peanut oil for frying
- Jalapeño jelly for dipping
- Apple or Pear slices, optional
3. Heat oil to medium-high, or 350F. Add Cheese, and cook about 1 1/2 minutes. Using tongs, remove from oil, and drain well on paper towels. Serve with jalapeño jelly for dipping and Apple or Pear slices, if desired.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.