- 1 large breadfruit
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- water for steaming/ boiling
- 1 lb. Cooked flaked * 1 large Onion
- 2 blades chive
- 1 celery stick (blade)
- 1 red & 1 green sweet pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbs. flour
- 1 tbs. margarine
- ¼ cup milk
- Cook and crush breadfruit. Add beaten egg. Make into ball as pastry.
- Method for Filling: Melt margarine in pan, add chopped seasonings. Sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in flour, add milk and cook until smooth. Add, adjust the flavor, and allow to cool.
- Roll out pastry 16 x 16 on waxpaper. Spread on filling, reserving 1 inch at each side. Roll using the waxpaper as protection.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and brush with beaten egg. Bake until brown. Slice and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.