Description[edit | edit source]
Great for Christmas brunch. Bakes while everyone opens gifts.
- Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 lb spicy bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 6 eggs
- 2 slices white bread, cubed
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Sauté sausage. Drain.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt and mustard.
- Layer bread cubes, sausage and cheese in shallow baking dish. Pour egg mixture on top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.