Breakfast Casserole (Pennsylvania Dutch)
Categories: Meats, Breakfast, Sausages, CasserolesYield: 6 Servings
- 6 Large eggs 2 c milk
- 1 ts salt 1 ts Dry mustard
- 2 Slices White bread, Cubed 1 lb Sausage Browned
- 1 c Sharp/Mild Cheddar Shreds *
- Use Either Sharp or Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese.Beat eggs, Add milk, salt And mustard, Mixing Well. Grease Bottom of 9 x
- 13 Baking Dish. Place in Layer of bread Cubes, The Sausage, Then Cheese.Pour egg Mixture Over The Top. Refrigerate Overnight. Bake at 350 DegreesF. For 45 Minutes. Let Stand About 5 Minutes Before Cutting. Note: For 8People Use 3 Slices of bread And 8 eggs.
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.