Ok so these are the easiest and yummiest to make cookies EVER.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 can Eagle brand condensed milk
- a bowl of sugar and Hershey's kisses
- Mix the bisquik and peanut butter and condensed milk.
- Roll in to balls about the size of pingpong balls.
- Roll each in sugar and bake for 5-10 minutes.
- While still hot add one hersheys kiss to each cookies.
The dough can and will be eaten raw by hungry bakers ^_^
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.