- fresh nettle shoots
- a chopped onion
- a little butter
- three quartered potatoes
- a litre of meat stock
- some cream
- Use only the very top fresh shoots, picked in early springtime.
- Fry a finely chopped onion in a little butter, then add the nettle shoots and continue on a medium heat.
- After a couple of minutes add three quartered potatoes and a litre of meat stock.
- Cook for half an hour, and then mix well in a blender.
- Add seasoning to taste, and some cream.
- Serve with croutons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.