A quick and easy appetizer. If you like Brie, you will love this recipe.
- Spread pecans in a 9" pie plate.
- Microwave on high 4 to 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes until toasted.
- Add Kahlua and Sugar; stir well.
- Remove rind from top of Brie and discard rind.
- Place Brie on microwave safe plate.
- Spoon pecan mixture over top of Brie.
- Microwave, uncovered, at high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until soft, turning halfway through cooking.
- Serve with Melba rounds or crackers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.