This is an outstanding addition to your Tapa Table and so easy to make. I received this recipe from my friend Pat who I had met in Sint Maarten.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and Onion and basil.
- Cut the Brie into small pieces and add to the butter mixture.
- Stir until the Brie is melted.
- Slice the French bread in half lengthwise.
- Take each half and cut ALMOST all the way through into slices about 1 1/2 inches each.
- Spread the melted Brie mixture over each half of the loaf. (At this point you can refrigerate the bread/Brie and continue just before serving.)
- Place each half of the under the broiler until the Cheese is bubbly.
- Tear the individual pieces completely off the loaves and place on serving platter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.