A present from heaven, this recipe is one of those snacks you can't stop eating. So be warned...it's nasty but tasty ! Enjoy !
- Yields 6 to 8 servings.
- 10 slices Canadian bacon — (1 ounce each)
- cooking spray
- 8 eggs — beaten
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4½ ounces Brie — cubed
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- Place Canadian Bacon slices, slightly overlapping, around the side and the bottom of a 9 inch deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, Mayonnaise, pepper, Parmesan cheese, Brie, and Italian herb seasonings. Pour into pie plate and bake at 375 °F for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of baking, place foil over bacon to protect from overcooking.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.