- 5 – 6 baby eggplants
- 2 onions, chopped finely
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp kobbari karam podi
- Wash the eggplants and cut them into four, lengthwise, to three-fourths of their length.
- Heat oil in a wide pan, fry the onions and ginger-garlic paste until golden brown.
- Then add eggplants and fry on low heat until they are tender.
- Finally add salt, kobbari karam podi and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish for parties.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.