- 3 or 4 Broccoli stems
- 1/2 small green cabbage
- 1 small carrot
- 1 tart green Apple, such as granny smith
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- coleslaw dressing or mayonnaise
- Put Raisins into a cup of hot water to soften.
- Peel the Broccoli stems, discarding the tough ends. Shred with a salad shredder or food processor.
- Remove and discard tough outer leaves from cabbage. Shred cabbage fine.
- Shred carrot with the finest blade.
- Drain Raisins well and add to Broccoli, carrot and cabbage shred, mixing well.
- Last, peel and core Apple and grate or shred. Add to cabbage-Broccoli mixture.
- Immediately add Coleslaw Dressing so the Apple and carrots won't turn brown.
- Toss gently to mix well. Refrigerate to chill and so the flavors will meld.
Coleslaw dressing at: coleslaw dressing recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.