- Peel the skin from the Broccoli stems.
- Thinly slice them diagonally, discarding the tough end.
- Place the slices and salt in a glass jar or covered plastic bowl. Leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Mix garlic, oil and vinegar.
- Drain all the salty water from the sliced Broccoli stems. Add the oil mixture and shake well.
- Return to the refrigerator for several hours or overnight before serving.
Recipe from sneakykitchen.com
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.