This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Clovers Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups broccoli
- ⅓ cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped red pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup all purpose baking mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook broccoli for 10 minutes then drain and put in pie plate.
- Sprinkle onion, cheese and pepper over broccoli.
- Combine eggs, milk, baking mix, salt and pepper and beat well.
- Pour egg mixture over broccoli mixture then bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.