Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 oz) cottage cheese
- 1½ sticks butter
- 1 (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Thaw frozen broccoli under water.
- While butter is melting, mix everything in a large mixing bowl.
- When butter is melted, pour into batter and stir well.
- Then pour batter into the 9 x 13 inch greased baking dish and cook 40 – 60 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.