Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2½ Cups.
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ onion, chopped
- ¼ pounds mushrooms, chopped
- ¾ cup cottage cheese, low fat
- ¼ cup yogurt, low fat plain
- 1 pinch salt, pepper
- Cook broccoli just until tender crisp, (3 minutes). Drain and put under cold water.
- In non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; Add garlic, onion and mushrooms and cook, until onion is tender. Set aside.
- In blender, combine cottage cheese and yogurt; Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Process just until mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.