Broccoli Soup. Serves 6 persons
- 700 g broccoli
- 1 medium onion
- 3 small potatoes
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 litre milk
- 3 tablespoons cream
- Wash and clean broccoli, onion and potatoes.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the broccoli, the onion and the potatoes for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, the wine, salt and pepper and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place the soup in a mixer and mash it.
- Put it back in the saucepan, add the mink and let it boil for 6 minutes.
- Serve hot with some cream on top and some pepper.
Broccoli soup Videos Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.