This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Brogan Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 jars whole onions
- 1 can cream of celery soup undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Fold onions into soup then pour into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle cheese and almonds on top and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.