Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serving Size : 4
- 6 tablespoons dressing Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh Parmesan cheese -- grated
- 1½ pounds large shrimp -- peeled and deveined
- rice or angel hair pasta -- for serving
- green vegetable, optional
- Combine the reserved dressing and the cheese.
- Toss the shrimp with this marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade and grill or broil 4 inches form a hot fire for 1 to 2 minutes perside, basting with additional marinade when you turn the shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp are firm and opaque.
- Serve with rice or pasta and a green vegetable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.