Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Copyright © 1998 American Diabetes Association
- 6 Servings
- 1½ lb fresh sole fillets
- 3 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 large lemon; cut into wedges
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange fillets so they don't overlap each other.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the fillets.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Arrange fillets on a serving platter, garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 129 | Calories from Fat 34 | Total Fat 4g | Saturated Fat 1g | Cholesterol 63mg | Sodium 201mg | Carbohydrate 1g | Dietary Fiber 0g | Sugars 1g | Protein 22g
- Exchanges: Lean Meat 2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.