A Catfish recipe.
- Serves 4
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1½ teaspoons wasabi powder
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- ⅓ cup fat-free sour cream
- 4 U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- cilantro leaves
- Preheat broiler.
- For the teriyaki marinade, stir together the teriyaki sauce, wasabi powder, and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Set marinade aside for 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- For the cucumber mixture, stir together 1 tablespoon of the teriyaki marinade with the cucumber in a medium bowl; add sour cream.
- Set aside.
- Brush both sides of the catfish fillets with remaining teriyaki marinade, and place on an oiled baking pan.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Top the broiled fillets with cucumber mixture.
- Garnish generously with cilantro leaves.
- Serve with steamed green beans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.