- 2 1/2 tbsp. margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Melt margarine or butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add flour and whisk together about 30 seconds; then add broth slowly while whisking.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and pepper.
- Cook until gravy achieves desired thickness.
- Pour into a gravy boat or bowl and stir in parsley. Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.