Makes 6 servings. (2 tacos per serving)
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 x 4-ounce containers egg substitute, thawed if necessary
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 1 x 16-ounce can fat-free refried beans, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded low-fat monterey jack or low-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 corn [[tortillas, warmed
- salsa (optional)
- 1 x 4-ounce can chopped green chiles (optional)
- Heat large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add egg substitute, chili powder and cumin; scramble until set.
- Stir in rice.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Spoon ¼ cup beans into each tortilla; top with 2 tablespoons eggs, 2 tablespoons cheese, salsa and green chiles, if desired.
- Top with salsa or add chiles to mixture for a spicier version.
Brown Rice Breakfast Videos Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.