- 2 cbrown rice (wild rice can be used for part of total)
- 1/2 Onion, mincEd
- 1/2 c orange juice (approx)
- 1/2 c fresh parsley
- 1 c dried cranberries, halved
- 1 c toasted pinenuts
- 1/3 c olive oil (approx)
- Mince Onion
- Add rice, cranberry and Onion to 10 cups boiling water, cook per package directions until rice is done.
- Add just enough orange juice to rice mixture to moisten
- Add parsley and pinenuts to rice
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add just enough olive oil to lightly coat rice kernels. You may need less or more than 1/3 C.
- Mixture may be refrigerated at this point if preparing ahead of time.
- Place mixture in an oven proof container, cover, and bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.