- butter - 25g (1 oz),
- Onion - 1 small,finely chopped,
- leek - 1 green only,chopped,
- carrot - 1 small diced,
- Stewing Steak - 350g (12 oz),
- flour - 1 tbsp,
- beef stock - 1.4 litres (2* pints),
- bouquet garni - 1,
- parsley - 1 tbsp, chopped.
2. Add the flour to a little of the stock to make a paste. Add this mixture along with the rest of the stock to the pan. Bring everything to a boil. Add the bouquet garni, cover and simmer very gently for 2 hours.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.